- Enforcement disputes
- Financial markets litigation
- Commercial and industrial litigation
- Financial markets transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Investment & Private Equity
- Specific skills
- Partnerships and collaborations
Criminal litigation and criminal business law
Solferino Associés assists and represents its clients before the criminal courts for all common law offenses as well as for business-related offenses: abuse of social goods, breach of trust, abuse of weakness, forgery and use of fake documents, crime favouritism, accounting offenses, tax fraud, etc.
Charlotte Plantin is in charge of criminal litigation and criminal business law activities.