- Criminal litigation and criminal business law
- Enforcement disputes
- Financial markets litigation
- Financial markets transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Investment & Private Equity
- Specific skills
- Partnerships and collaborations
Commercial and industrial litigation
The firm assists and represents its clients in all their commercial and industrial disputes before state courts and arbitration bodies (ICC, ad hoc, etc.): abrupt termination of commercial relations, unfair competition, denigration, parasitism, poaching, commercial agents, problems and responsibility related to the marketing of products, contractual liability, etc.
Moreover, the firm has solid experience in fast track procedures (référés d’heure à heure, emergency writ or summons, fixed or short-term procedures) and procedures for obtaining investigative measures before any trial.